Friday, September 27, 2013

Tackle Grab For the Win


I stumbled across Tackle Grab while perusing the internet looking for low cost tackle. Ihave to say it's a pretty fresh idea that I had not seen and it peeked my interest.

Tackle Grab is a subscription to mail order tackle shipped to your door.

You pick month-month, 3, 6, or 12 months and pay a flat rate which is about 12 bucks a month. In return they mail you a selection of various lures and soft plastic baits every month. It is a great way to try something new or something you may have never seen before.

Here's the part I really like: When you sign up you fill out a Angler Survey on what kind of fishing you do and premium brands you prefer so that you don't get a bunch of useless tackle that end up in the bottom of your tackle bag.

 

I did some research and all the reviews I see say they are well worth the investment and cannot find one person who wasn't pleased. I have signed up and will have to report back when I get my first package. Check out the link on the main page and see what you think too.

No comments:

Post a Comment