Friday, September 13, 2013

Dinner for 4... and 2 halves

Last night me and the misses had some friends over for dinner so I decided to cook something delicious for our guests. I still had some fish left in the freezer so Blackened Fish Tacos was the decision made. I made two batches of meat, one was cobia and the other was a couple fillets of red drum and triggerfish. Both were excellent!


 
 
For fixing we used sour cream, shredded cheese, romaine lettuce, and fresh diced tomatoes but you can add all kinds of stuff to customize them to your specific taste.
 
 

They are very simple to make, super tasty, and guaranteed to please. I've posted the recipe under my recipes section of the blog.

Best of all Jackson and his buddy Trace got to have some playtime time while us parents got to catch up and have a few laughs. In my opinion that is what shared meals are all about... the bringing together of good friends for a great meal.

These two are going to be inseparable in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment