- Cut a piece of leader line about 24 to 30 inches long depending on how long you want it to be and how many hooks you want on it. You can always trim when done if it is too long but i have yet to find a way to magically stretch it when it comes up short.
- Slide a hook onto your leader line about a 1/3 of the way down it.
- take the leader line where you have your hook placed and form a loop with the line.
- Grab the middle of the loop at it's base and twist it 4 to 7 times then pull the loop/hook thru the center of the twist you made.
- It should look like this when it is done.
- Repeat for each hook you wish to add.
- Tie a double overhand knot at the bottom to form a loop to attach your weight
- Add a swivel to the top
- Catch some FEESH!
Depending on which way you slide the hook on the line, curve up or curve down, will determine if the hook face inward or outward on each dropper loop.